The assignments of the Educational Committee of the Hautes Etudes du Goût are to:
- guarantee the specific nature and the quality of the course program,
- determine the contents of the course program from one year to the next,
- assess the educational program of the current year.
The Pedagogical Committee meets once or twice a year.
It is chaired by Hervé This, director of the Molecular Gastronomy Group at Collège de France.
The members of the Educational Committee are:
- Jean-Paul Branlard, Senior Lecturer in food law, University Paris XI
- Pierre Combris, Director of Research at INRA, director of the Research Laboratory on Consumption
- Gilles Fumey, Senior Lecturer, University of Paris IV-Sorbonne
- Rémi Krug, Président of the Hautes Etudes du Goût program
- Patrick MacLeod, Chairman of the Institut Français du Goût, founder of the Laboratory on Sensorial Neurobiology at the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes
- Colette Padet, Director of the Diploma for the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne