Are you ready for a unique experience? Le Cordon Bleu Scholarship for the Hautes Etudes du Goût (HEG) 2017 programme.
This scholarship will help the successful applicant to attend one of Le Cordon Bleu’s most prestigious programmes. Hautes Études du Goût is a 2-week programme, providing a unique multi-disciplinary approach which aims at putting forward all the scientific, cultural, sociological and economic aspects of taste and gastronomy.
Le Cordon Bleu scholarship will award the winner with € 3,750, which will cover half of the tuition fees.
2017 intake: from October 9 to 21.
The 1st week of the course will take place at Le Cordon Bleu Paris. The 2nd week will take place in Reims, Champagne.
Only 25 participants are selected to attend Hautes Études du Goût annually. In addition to the wonderful experience Hautes Études du Goût provide, and after having satisfactorily completed a written exam and a thesis, the participant will also graduate with a Diploma from the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne (60 ETCS credits).
Applicants must be:
- Minimum 21 years old.
- Be either a Le Cordon Bleu student or alumni
- Or a culinary / food industry professional.
In addition to these criteria, applicants will also need to:
- Provide a full personal CV, highlighting all relevant information that may influence the decision of the application panel;
- Submit two written pieces:
- A short essay (500 words or less), entitled:“What HEG will do for my education and career”.
- In less than 25 words, state what you think is the essential contribution made by gastronomic education to humanity as a whole.
Applications to be sent to: contact(@)heg-gastronomy.com
Closing date for submission: May 31, 2017
Winner announcement: June 29, 2017
Note: Before submitting their application for the scholarship programme, all candidates must be able to finance the remaining part of their enrollment fees, as well as their travel costs to France in the case of their being named the winner/recipient.